Surrounded the by mandolin music which Valter loved so much, the book “Valter Baldaccini. A great man, a great friend (1945-2014)" by Ottaviano Turrioni, was presented in Albanella, a city in Salerno that had awarded Valter honorary citizenship in 2012. On December 17th, the town paid homage to him with an evening dedicated to his life’s story.
Many people gathered together with a joyous spirit to remember Valter, his joy, his humanity and his entrepreneurial talents.
At the presentation of the book, moderated by the journalist Anna Vario of Stile TV, there were people who knew Valter personally and there were also those who had not had the opportunity to meet him, yet, they all brought their stories and their testimony:
● the Mayor of Albanella, Rosolino Bagini;
● the President Opera Nicola Vernier, Adriano Cammarano;
● the Councilor for Culture and Social Policies of the Municipality of Albanella, Maria Teresa Cammarano;
● the author of the book, Ottaviano Turrioni;
● the President of the Valter Baldaccini Foundation, Beatrice Baldaccini.
Thank you very much to the Municipality of Albanella for having organized and curated the event and to the many people who affectionately attended the evening.